Free Year of Online Streaming on Amazon Giveaway February 2016
Terms and Conditions:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: "Free Year of Amazon Prime” Giveaway contest (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico) who are at least eighteen (18) years old and have reached the age of majority in the state or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees of The Movie Network, Zack’s Media and their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules ("Rules") and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: The Movie Network, Zack’s Media (collectively, "Sponsor"). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other outside source. The information you provide will be used for verification of eligibility to participate in the Contest. Please direct any questions or comments regarding the Contest to Sponsor.
3. Timing: The Contest begins on February 1st, 2015 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on February 29th. at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Contest Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, complete one/some/all of the options that are provided on the Rafflecopter Widget which facilitates the entry options for the contest.
Optional to post content from, http://themovienetwork.com/ for entry into the Contest.
i. Submit your Entry: Before the end of the Contest Period, visit HYPERLINK "http://www.themovienetwork.com/giveaway/free-year-online-streaming-amazon-giveaway-february-2016” or other pages hosting the Rafflecopter contest widget and follow the instructions to submit your Entry. Entries will be identified by the functions provided by the Rafflecopter property. Once submitted, Entries cannot be deleted, canceled or modified.
After completing these steps you will be given a designated amount of entries based on the criteria you completed. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
5. Entry Guidelines: There is no limit to the number of Entries you may submit, provided each Entry you submit is unique. Your Entry must be your own work, and not created with the assistance of another person. Entries must not contain anything that (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group (which include, but are not limited to, race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language); (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or (viii) Sponsor in its sole discretion determines that the content of the Entry is at least one of the following: insults, attacks, harasses, bullies, threatens, demeans or impersonates others; contains "hate speech," whether directed at an individual or a group, based on membership within certain categories targets minors or promotes products or services that are illegal for use by minors in their jurisdiction, or that are deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate; contains adult content, including nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative; contains content that is shocking, sensational or disrespectful, or portrays excessive violence; is otherwise obscene, offensive, or inappropriate; links to or promotes a webpage; or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "commercial pitch," promotional materials, junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address, or social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
6. Winner Selection: Following the end of the Contest Period, The Movie Network will randomly select one (1) winner from all eligible Entries. The Movie Network's decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest, and will be based upon strict randomization.
7. Winner Requirements and Notification: The potential winners will be notified by email or through private message on or about March 10th, 2016. If the chosen winner does not respond to the contact attempts within ten (10) days, another winner will be chosen using the same method as before, without the unresponsive person's entry being eligible. The potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release ("Affidavit"), which must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. At the discretion of Sponsor, any potential winner may be disqualified for failing to respond to a prize notification within the time specified, failing to execute and return the required documents within the time specified, making false statements, not complying with these Rules, or failing to receive a prize notification. In the event of a disqualification, another Entry will then be declared the alternate winner.
8. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize – One Year Membership to Amazon Prime.
Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Contest prize is $99. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible if the prize is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. If the prize or portion thereof is lost or stolen, it will not be replaced. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if a designated prize should become unavailable. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees (if any) associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winner may be required to submit social security number or taxpayer ID number in order to claim the prize.
Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
9. Assignment of Rights: Entrants agree that upon submitting an Entry, Sponsor shall have an unlimited license to reproduce the Entry, may create any derivative works of the Entry, and shall have the right to publish the Entry in any media whatsoever (including any reproduction or derivative work) and use it in perpetuity. By entering the Contest, entrant represents that the Entry is the entrant's own original work, created for the purpose of entering the Contest, and that the Entry does not infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, as specified in Section 5 above.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor that may affect the Contest.
11. Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, publication errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if possible.
12. Entrant's Personal Information: Information collected from entrants is subject to Sponsor's Privacy Policies.
13. Winner Information: To inquire about your possible win after March 10th, 2016, send an email to [email protected] with the subject title: TMN’s “Free Year of Amazon Prime” Giveaway contest.